Monday, February 14, 2011

Creatine Monohydrate And Herpes

Celine

Hello everyone,

Last week it is with great pleasure that I was discovering Celine adorable little girl with big blue eyes and expressive. A great moment. I have had the opportunity to see the wonderful little Chloe (his cousin) who from his 6 months is already ultra-feminine. You would see her eyelashes! Yum! I reserve some photos for the next page.

Coming back to Celine, a small character in itself. A little face that I wanted to scrap presto, but I missed the idea. This idea has pierced my little brain when I went by Marie-Line. I could go into his den of scrapbooking and showed me several templates for mini-album. So I used these templates to give structure to my mini.

Thank Lulu Berlue embellishments for "Crate Paper" she generously gave me last Saturday, without which this mini would have been.

Okay, truce talk, up to photos:











color I wanted ... I am satiated! Celine thank you for giving me food for creativity!

Good evening and thank you for your comments warm my heart.

Lalaith

0 comments:

Post a Comment