Wednesday, February 16, 2011

St.dalfour Cream Side Effects

Twitter

the Cuckoo copinautes,

How are you doing mid-week? Not in great shape for me, I chopée rhub a rifle and I suffered the effects of PUMP practiced Monday. Aaaaah my butt, my thighs, my arms!

I'm not here to talk about my course of torture, but to reveal to you my latest creation: a page inspired by two different challenges.

The first challenge is none other than Charlie's Angels : The sketch # 4. Soar see page Berlue Lulu on the blog! A true miracle!



on forum "Scrap workshop " discovered recently, I rolled the dice:
# colors: yellow
# Technical inks
# Photos: 2
# embellishments: buttons

The yellow is not the color I prefer. Nevertheless, I tried.

The main topic of my page is the small Chloe I mentioned in the preceding article. Already six months she was born! Time flies, he must quickly capture by the few shots.



Mimi, is not it? A mug as I love Angel!

Have a nice day!

you soon,

Lalaith

0 comments:

Post a Comment