Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reviews Of Notters Pastry School

174 pages!

Hello everyone, I am again

with two pages created as part of my collamitié Berlue with Lulu. As you know, we organize a crop in July (already full!) And every month, we put online a challenge for one of the listed can be reimbursed his place. Cool, the funny ladies, right?

The challenge this month is a sublime combo of colors that rhyme with love. You can find it on the blog: http://lesdeliresdesdrolesdedames.blogspot.com/

Here I made the page (feel free to go and see the masterpiece Lulu!):



The SD does idle and not offer a third skit http://lessketchesdesdrolesdedames.blogspot.com/ .

Here's my interpretation:


And that's all for now.

I finished a page yesterday, but it was already dark and I do have not yet photographed. It will be today or tomorrow ... Depending on the clarity, I like my picture pages reflect what they really are, and why it must meet all conditions.

A while ago ... Perhaps o)

Lalaith

0 comments:

Post a Comment