Sunday, January 9, 2011

Funny Wedding Invite Verse



Hello all world

Firstly, I want to thank you for the nice comments you left me on the page "a little star is born" ... it's good where it goes. Then I'll be back with a page to meet two challenges simultaneously. I'm not scared! LOL This is the sketch challenge # 10 coupled with the challenge scrapple in January on the forum scrapmaniaks . FYI, you can find the skit by clicking here .

I imagine you are on my blog to see the scrap, right? Here is my page, a photo of Rafael tite, the son of the cousin of my husband (okay, you follow?) Photographed in November last year when we visited the small town of Durbuy. I used the papers of the series "Recess" Basic Grey paper pads and my new artsy bought yesterday at the Boss (Scrapmania).


I hope it you like and you're not past (s) here for nothing.

Good Sunday

Lalaith that file to shower

0 comments:

Post a Comment