Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rate Of Respiration Reptile V Mammal

A little star is born

Hello everyone,

Well now, after 6 months of abstinence, I stumbled on one day in length. 6 months without uncontrollable urge to go on the net if it is to read my email and visit the forums but scrap a reasonable manner. Nann and Chonchon can be proud of them! Ahhhhh they are nice girlfriends! Awaken my curiosity facebookiens a game and I dive on it, and there, I need it again and still make money, maintain, sowing, harvesting, visiting nearby! Rhaaaa Lord, deliver me from the addiction! Oh and then, no! it feels good! ! Mouahahahahahaha! Pauline megalomaniac is here!

between harvests I scrapbook anyway! The
PoLuPoLu, ie Popo (me) and Lulu, had proposed a skit on the delicious blog http://lessketchesdesdrolesdedames.blogspot.com/ and I succumbed. Beautiful, inspiring ... Truce blabla, here is the page that inspired me:






So ? She is beautiful, eh? The small and it is chewable goddaughter to my man. It's really a beautiful baby blue eyes, cheeks and all fine to eat!

Good, the addict returns to Cityville!

Good day and thank you for your little words!

Your devoted Mégapauline!

0 comments:

Post a Comment