Sunday, January 2, 2011

Port Royale 2 Mehrspieler Ger

The crop of Angels, the first challenge of the competition

company Cuckoo!

I hope you had great holiday. I had fun throughout this week of hell. Not much time to rest, but hey, we're not going to complain.

I'll be back with a small page created for the first challenge of the competition for Charlie's Angels. This is a page inspired by the following sketch:


Here is my interpretation with a mix of Basic Grey Paper (Jolly) My mind and eyes (Holly Jolly):


If you wish to participate in the competition (a free seat to the crop of Charlie's Angels), please visit the blog: http://lesdeliresdesdrolesdedames.blogspot. com / to read the rules of participation.

I take this opportunity to announce that entries are now open. I dare you to put the pressure by telling you a little more than a third of places are already booked? Nooooooon = o)

soon for new scrapbooking sheaves throughout 2011. That is what I wish for you who pass by here! Happy New Year.

Lalaith


0 comments:

Post a Comment